Monday, October 10, 2011

Something Inspiring...

Be the shining light in God's perfect world.

What I thought was inspiring was that one man, lead all of God's people into the promised land and was made a great nation. To me, that's inspiring. One man made a great nation. Abraham was 75 years old when he left Haran. 75! At the age of 75, I probably wouldn't be able to walk across the heat of that desert.
And what else is inspiring is how God has everything planned out for you. He has your WHOLE life planned out. He knows what's going to happen next, and he knows the ending to YOUR story. I think it's inspiring how God can remember everything about everyone's life. He can keep track of a BILLION people's lives all at once. I may have gotten a little off topic, but I'm just writing the things that I think are inspiring to me. (:
God is the only person who knows EVERYTHING about you and what you're going to do next. Only him.


You are God's world.
Live with it. Laugh with it. Love with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment